Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I had my physical yesterday

I had my physical yesterday. Passed. I still have to get blookd work done, and I am not worried about that, as I have had that done twice this year already for insurance purposes.

I mailed my application for USA Luge today. I am excited to luge again, as I was addicted the first time I crossed the finish at the Lake Placid track. I am heading to Lake Placid in August for summer training, including start training at the US Olympic Training Center. Should be great.

I miss all the hiking and climbing I did, and I am sure as the boys get older I will be able to get them more involved with the activities I love. I hope they enjoy them as well, and if not, I hope they can find things they are passionate about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home