Monday, July 10, 2006

The transition to the beds is going ok. I did find the boys out of bed and playing during nap time. I guess that is to be expected. It is funny how kids know when they are caught doing something wrong, even at such a young age. Jordan got some bug eyes when he came out of his bedroom and saw us standing there. He turned around and ran back to his bed.

Yesterday morning when we looked in on him, Jordan had gotten himself under the covers, and moved his pillow to the proper location, and looked like he had been sleeping in a bed his entire life. When I had left him he was uncoverd (it was hot) and his pillow was at the end of the bed so he would have a 'clue' as to the end of the bed.

Last night he picked up the dogs empty dog dish, then went to the closet to find the food. He is so perceptive and just picks up on things himself. He saw the empty dog bowl and decided to fill it.

Cole seems to be getting over his hesitation in getting into water, and his new favorite saying is Pool in, pool in. I cannot wait until he can communicate more fully, as I can tell he has so much to say and just does not know how.

It's funny, my old adventures involved mountains, music, etc. and my current adventure involves raising 2 year olds, and both are satisfying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home